Our mission is to spark creativity, foster learning, empower individuals, and facilitate community connections through the visual arts.
Whether by giving a child the opportunity to explore creative activities and make new friends in an art camp or class, using art to help at-risk students succeed in school, or providing a supportive, therapeutic arts community for adults, CREATE is firmly committed to the belief that each individual and our entire community is made better through the transformative power of art.
Our success comes from knowing that we have contributed in a significant way to the lives of those individuals we serve. Read our 2019 Impact Report to learn more.
We believe in the transformative power of art to enrich lives and strengthen communities.
CREATE achieves its mission through arts education, enrichment, and therapeutic art programs that reflect our core values to:
- Provide a culture of respect, support, and purpose
- Maintain a commitment to high quality programs and services
- Inspire a sense of joy in the art-making process
- Collaborate and partner with individuals and organizations
- Recognize all forms of creativity and diversity in artistic expression