JOIN US! Art Therapy Open House – Saturday, September 7th, 1-4 pm
Come experience first-hand how CREATE’s art therapy can benefit you or a loved one, with this experiential meet and greet! Meet our art therapists and discover how to achieve emotional and physical well-being through painting, drawing, mixed media, meditation and breathing exercises, and more. No prior art experience needed.
- Reduce stress and promote relaxation in children, teens, and adults
- Improve memory, reasoning, and resilience in older people
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Improve mental health and well-being in all ages
- Increase self-esteem and self-awareness
- Help children with learning disabilities
As opposed to an art class that concentrates on technique, art therapy encourages natural expression at all ability levels. It’s about the process, not the final product!
No cost to participate. Art materials provided.
Art Therapy Open House
Saturday, September 7th, 1-4 pm
CREATE Arts Center
914 Silver Spring Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910