Volunteer positions at CREATE are available for adults and high school students age 15 and up. All candidates must submit a resume with at least 2 references, fill out an application, and complete the interview and orientation process.
Camps & Classes
• Assist teachers with classroom management
• Help students with artwork
• Gather and pass out supplies, organize art materials
• Supervise lunch, picnics and snack
• Organize fun games during breaks and recess
• Lead art activities during After Care (3:00-6:00pm), manage parent sign-outs and pickup
Board & Committee Opportunities
CREATE Arts Center is looking for a volunteer with a background in finance or accounting to serve on our Board or as a member of our Finance Committee. Click here to find out more.
Adults wishing to contribute their professional skills in support of CREATE’s leadership should contact us to discuss current volunteer opportunities in:
• Event Planning
• Administrative skills
• Organizational Development
Marketing & Events
• Attend local art festivals, school fundraisers and fairs
• Greet table visitors, hand out flyers and spread the word about CREATE
• Help teachers with off-site art projects, organization, set-up and clean-up
• Distribute flyers to local schools, restaurants and shops
• Help organize and participate in local art shows
• Take photographs and create postings for social media
Interns can be high school, undergraduate, and graduate level students who have an interest in art education or art therapy, and can receive class credit for the work they do at CREATE. Click here for more information.
Other Ways to Get Involved
CREATE Arts Center is grateful for its many volunteers, partners and financial supporters. Other ways to connect with and contribute to CREATE include:
Thank you for your interest in CREATE!